Framing 'Shaker Style' Panels
Easily adaptable to build shaker or victorian style wall panelling, unique to your home.
- Easy to follow the angle of stairs.
- Perfect for DIY – install with glues.
- Lightweight – one person install.
- Durable and shock-resistant.
- Pre-primed surface requires only one coat of paint.
- Water resistant – suitable for use in bathrooms.
- Material type: High Grade Polymer. Read about materials.
- Delivered in 2 to 3 working days.
- Price promise. Find the same product cheaper online in the UK and we’ll beat it by 5%.
Tools & adhesives at bottom of page.
Help or samples? Call 0121 449 8525.
How To Build Your Feature
There are a few rules of thumb to help your design:
1. You would usually frame your feature with a wider mould running at skirting level, and across the top.
2. Narrower moulds then make up the inner sections.
3. You can add depth by running a smaller Multi Mould over the wider mould used at skirting level or, if your design runs to dado height, by using the Edging Strip over the top of your dado section.
If you need samples to help, give us a call.
Showing all 5 results
Multi Mould 1
Length=200 cm£6.55 inc VAT
Multi Mould 3
Length=200 cm£10.25 inc VAT
Multi Mould 4
Length=200 cm£13.95 inc VAT
Multi Mould 5
Length=200 cm£24.55 inc VAT
Length=200 cm£10.80 inc VAT
Tools & Adhesives
Fix Hydro Adhesive
290ml tube (fits caulking gun).
Coverage: Approx. 8m of moulding.
Adheres moulding to almost any surface. Works inside and out, in wet or dry, and in temperatures down to freezing.
Fix Pro Adhesive
310ml tube (fits caulking gun).
Coverage: Approx 8m of moulding.
Adheres moulding to surfaces. Water based. Use only in dry areas, on dry, sealed plaster, and in temperatures above 5 degrees.
Fix Extra Jointing Adhesive
310ml tube (fits caulking gun). 80ml tube also available.
For coverage see individual descriptions on product pages.
Adheres joints. Ensures no movement over time.
Basic Mitre Box
Classic Mitre Box & Saw
These products are delivered in 2 to 3 working days.
We use national carriers on their ‘2 day’ service, which means a weekday delivery between 9am and 6pm. We can target a specific delivery day for you, if you let us know.
If we are out of stock, we will contact you to discuss your options.
Please note that surcharges apply to Highlands, islands, Northern Ireland and overseas. Please call for details.
When you receive your order, the driver won’t wait for you to check your goods. Please check the packaging. If there is any damage, sign as ‘damaged’ (even though the contents may not be).
Once the driver has left, check the contents immediately. Damage is infrequent, and we will replace any damaged goods, but you must notify us within 1 working day of receipt.
Request or download our brochures.
Need Some Help?
If you need help to work out how best to configure your layout, give us a call.
Returns Policy For This Range
We accept returns for this range, subject conditions. Read conditions.