Cornice For Spotlights
To see Prices – Scroll down to below Room Pictures.
The beauty of plaster without the drawbacks. Designed for use with spotlights.
- Combine with other cornices for a more decorative feature.
- Easy fit. Dowel holes at each end for perfect alignment.
- Fit in a fraction of the time of plaster.
- Lightweight – light enough to be installed by one person.
- Pre-primed surface requires only one coat of paint.
- Durable and shock-resistant.
- Water/humidity resistant – suitable for use in bathrooms and kitchens.
- Material type: High Grade Polymer. Read about materials.
- Typical delivery in 1 to 3 working days, depending on location.
- Price promise. Find the same product cheaper online in the UK and we’ll beat it by 5%.
Tools & adhesives at bottom of page.
Help or samples? Call 0203 146 4000.
How To Size Your Cornice
The sizes we show under each profile are height, which is how far the cornice extends down the wall from the ceiling, and projection, which is how far it extends across the ceiling from the wall.
An average sized cornice would range from about 7cm x 7cm to about 12cm x 12cm. We can send a couple of samples you if you are unsure.
Showing all 4 results
Downlight Cornice 1
(£22.97/m Ex VAT)
Downlight Cornice 2
(£28.87/m Ex VAT)
Downlight Cornice 3
(£55.41/m Ex VAT)
Downlight ‘Reversible’ Cornice 4
(£57.40/m Ex VAT)
Tools & Adhesives
Decorgrip Plus Adhesive & Jointing Adhesive
290ml tube (fits caulking gun).
Coverage: Approx 8m of moulding. For joints coverage see the descriptions on product pages.
Adheres moulding to almost any surface, and bonds joints. Works inside and out, in wet or dry conditions, and in temperatures down to freezing.
Decor Grip Adhesive
310ml tube (fits caulking gun).
Coverage: Approx 8m of moulding.
Adheres moulding to surfaces. Water based. Use only in dry areas, on dry, sealed plaster, and in temperatures above 5 degrees.NB: Not suitable for use on recently plastered walls, bathrooms, and should be kept frost free.
Standard Mitre Box
Art Deco Mitre Box
These products are usually delivered in 1 to 3 working days, depending on location.
We use National Carriers which means a weekday delivery between 9am and 6pm.
Please note that surcharges apply to Highlands, islands, Northern Ireland and overseas. Please call for details.
When you receive your order, the driver won’t wait for you to check your goods. Please check the packaging. If there is any damage, sign as ‘damaged’ (even though the contents may not be).
Once the driver has left, check the contents immediately. Damage is infrequent, and we will replace any damaged goods, but you must notify us within 1 working day of receipt.
Request or download our brochures.
Need Some Help?
Whether you are looking for a simple cornice or want to explore your creativity, give us a call.
Returns Policy For This Range
We accept returns for this range, subject conditions. Read conditions.