Cornice Lighting Adaptions
Using LED Clips to adapt standard cornices to take LED lighting strips.
- LED Clips attach inside the profile. NB. Only suitable for profiles shown. LED must be solid to rest evenly across the clips (if using tape, mount it onto something solid).
- Easy fit. Installs in a fraction of the time of plaster. Perfect for DIY.
- Lightweight coving – light enough to be installed by one person.
- Pre-primed surface requires only one coat of paint.
- Durable and shock-resistant.
- Water/humidity resistant – suitable for use in bathrooms and kitchens.
- Material type: High Grade Polymer. Read about materials.
- Delivered in 2 to 3 working days.
- Price promise. Find the same product cheaper online in the UK and we’ll beat it by 5%.
Tools & adhesives at bottom of page.
Help or samples? Call 01823 77 44 00.
How To Size Your Cornice
The sizes we show under each profile are height, which is how far the cornice extends down the wall from the ceiling, and projection, which is how far it extends out from the wall.
An average sized cornice would range from about 7cm x 7cm to 12cm x 12cm. However, for a minimalist, contemporary feel, smaller sizes are very popular with LED Lighting cornice.
If you are unsure, please ask for a sample.
Showing all 4 results
Premier Cornice 55
Length=200 cm£22.00 inc VAT
Premier Cornice 56
Length=200 cm£32.80 inc VAT
Art Deco Uplight Cornice 4
Length=200 cm£57.10 inc VAT
Bag of 20
Tools & Adhesives
Decorgrip Plus Adhesive & Jointing Adhesive
290ml tube (fits caulking gun).
Coverage: Approx 8m of moulding. For joints coverage see the descriptions on product pages.
Adheres moulding to almost any surface, and bonds joints. Works inside and out, in wet or dry conditions, and in temperatures down to freezing.
Decor Grip Adhesive
310ml tube (fits caulking gun).
Coverage: Approx 8m of moulding.
Adheres moulding to surfaces. Water based. Use only in dry areas, on dry, sealed plaster, and in temperatures above 5 degrees.
Standard Mitre Box
Art Deco Mitre Box
We hold stock of these products at our European warehouse. We are rarely out of stock. If we are, we will contact you to discuss your options.
We use both TNT’s & UPS’s 48 hour delivery service. Delivery to you is in 2 to 3 working days.
Deliveries occur on weekdays between 9am and 6pm. If you would like us to target a specific delivery day, please call us on order.
When you receive your order, the driver won’t wait for you to check your goods. Please check the packaging. If there is any damage, sign as ‘damaged’ (even though the contents may not be).
Once the driver has left, check the contents immediately. Damage is infrequent, and we will replace any damaged goods, but you must notify us within 1 working day of receipt.
Request or download our brochures.
Need Some Help?
Whether you are looking for a simple cornice or want to explore your creativity, give us a call.
Returns Policy For This Range
We accept returns for this range, subject conditions. Read conditions.