Tongue & Groove Panelling
Two width options for durable, tongue and groove features.
- Consistent finish – no knots.
- Won’t rot, crack, bow or warp.
- Lightweight – one person install.
- Pre-primed surface requires only one coat of paint.
- Durable and shock-resistant.
- Water/humidity resistant – suitable for use in bathrooms and kitchens.
- Material type: High Grade Polymer. Read about materials.
- Delivered in 2 to 3 working days.
- Price promise. Find the same product cheaper online in the UK and we’ll beat it by 5%.
Tools & adhesives on product pages.
Help or samples? Call 0121 449 8525.
Building Your Feature
You need panelling, skirting and dado. Panels can stop above the skirting, or run to the floor with the skirting stuck on top. Dado sits above.
To calculate quantities and costs, use the these formulas. Based on a 3m long wall:
1. Slim Panels (when each 2.4m panel is cut into 2 to give 2 x 1.2m lengths): 300cm (wall length) ÷ 7.9cm (panel width) = 38 ÷ 2 (lengths per panel) = 19 planks x £12.70 = £241.30.
2. Slim Panels (when each 2.4m panel is cut into 3 to give 3 x 0.8m lengths): 300cm (wall length) ÷ 7.9cm (panel width) = 38 ÷ 3 (lengths per panel) = 13 planks x £12.70 = £165.10.
3. Wide Panels (when each 2m panel is cut into 2 to give 2 x 1m lengths): 300cm (wall length) ÷ 16.9cm (panel width) = 18 ÷ 2 (lengths per panel) = 9 planks x £23.65 = £212.85.
Showing all 6 results
Slim Tongue & Groove Panel
Length=244 cm£12.70 inc VAT
Slim Panel Dado
Length=244 cm£15.20 inc VAT
Premier Railing 27
Length=244 cm£13.90 inc VAT
Wide Tongue & Groove Panel
Length=200 cm£23.65 inc VAT
Wide Panel Dado
Length=200 cm£18.40 inc VAT
Premier Railing 13
Length=200 cm£17.35 inc VAT
Slim Panels and their dado rails are warehoused in the UK and are despatched on a next working day delivery service. Delivery to you is 1 to 2 working days.
Please note that for Slim Panels, surcharges apply to Northern Ireland, highlands & islands.
Wide panels and their dado’s are held at our European warehouse. We use either TNT’s or UPS’s 48 hour delivery service. Delivery to you 2 to 3 working days.
Deliveries occur on weekdays between 9am and 6pm. We can target a better delivery day for you if you let us know.
It is rare that we are out of stock, but if we are we will contact you to advise likely timescales, and check that you are happy to proceed.
When you receive your order, the driver won’t wait for you to check your goods. Please check the packaging. If there is any damage, sign as ‘damaged’ (even though the contents may not be).
Once the driver has left, check the contents immediately. Damage is infrequent, and we will replace any damaged goods, but you must notify us within 1 working day of receipt.
Need Some Help?
If you need advice on how to best configure your layout, or to calculate costs, give us a call.
Returns Policy For This Range
We accept returns for this range, subject conditions. Read conditions.