Tongue & Groove Wall Panelling
Two width options for durable, tongue and groove wall panelling features.
- Consistent finish – no knots.
- Won’t rot, crack, bow or warp.
- Lightweight – one person install.
- Pre-primed surface requires only one coat of paint.
- Durable and shock-resistant.
- Water/humidity resistant – suitable for use in bathrooms and kitchens.
- Material type: High Grade Polymer. Read about materials.
- Delivered in 2 to 3 working days.
- Price promise. Find the same product cheaper online in the UK and we’ll beat it by 5%.
Tools & adhesives on product pages.
Help or samples? Call 0121 449 8525.
Building Your Feature
You need panelling, skirting and dado. Panels can stop above the skirting, or run to the floor with the skirting stuck on top. Dado sits above.
To calculate quantities and costs, use the these formulas. Based on a 3m long wall:
1. Slim Panels (when each 2.4m panel is cut into 2 to give 2 x 1.2m lengths): 300cm (wall length) ÷ 7.9cm (panel width) = 38 ÷ 2 (lengths per panel) = 19 planks x £12.70 = £241.30.
2. Slim Panels (when each 2.4m panel is cut into 3 to give 3 x 0.8m lengths): 300cm (wall length) ÷ 7.9cm (panel width) = 38 ÷ 3 (lengths per panel) = 13 planks x £12.70 = £165.10.
3. Wide Panels (when each 2m panel is cut into 2 to give 2 x 1m lengths): 300cm (wall length) ÷ 16.9cm (panel width) = 18 ÷ 2 (lengths per panel) = 9 planks x £23.65 = £212.85.
Showing all 6 results
Slim Tongue & Groove Panel
Length=244 cm£12.70 inc VAT
Slim Panel Dado
Length=244 cm£15.20 inc VAT
Premier Railing 27
Length=244 cm£13.90 inc VAT
Wide Tongue & Groove Panel
Length=200 cm£23.65 inc VAT
Wide Panel Dado
Length=200 cm£18.40 inc VAT
Premier Railing 13
Length=200 cm£17.35 inc VAT
Slim Panels and their dado rails are warehoused in the UK and are despatched on a next working day delivery service. Delivery to you is 1 to 2 working days.
Please note that for Slim Panels, surcharges apply to Northern Ireland, highlands & islands.
Wide panels and their dado’s are held at our European warehouse. We use either TNT’s or UPS’s 48 hour delivery service. Delivery to you 2 to 3 working days.
Deliveries occur on weekdays between 9am and 6pm. We can target a better delivery day for you if you let us know.
It is rare that we are out of stock, but if we are we will contact you to advise likely timescales, and check that you are happy to proceed.
When you receive your order, the driver won’t wait for you to check your goods. Please check the packaging. If there is any damage, sign as ‘damaged’ (even though the contents may not be).
Once the driver has left, check the contents immediately. Damage is infrequent, and we will replace any damaged goods, but you must notify us within 1 working day of receipt.
Need Some Help?
If you need advice on how to best configure your layout, or to calculate costs, give us a call.
Returns Policy For This Range
We accept returns for this range, subject conditions. Read conditions.
Tongue & groove wall panelling provides a durable wall surface, commonly used in hallways and bathrooms.
What Is Tongue & Groove?
This is a method of fitting two objects of the same size and depth side by side, the ‘tongue’ on one piece slotting into the ‘groove’ of another. Traditionally, it allowed two pieces to be joined with the joint adding strength. It is commonly used on floors, as well as for wall panelling.
For T&G panelling, the joint is emphasised to provide an attractive feature by shaving a little material away to produce a definite, visible edge between pieces.
What Are The Benefits of Tongue & Groove Wall Panelling?
Apart from the look, this style of wall panelling covers all of the surface area you are attaching it to. So, if you have imperfections in your wall it will cover these.
Usually, although not always, it would run up to dado rail height.
You can also adjust your cutting of the panels we offer so that you could run the panelling to follow the angle of your stairs. That’s because we sell strips, or planks, of material rather than sheets, where a tongue and groove ‘effect’ is routed out.
Our material is also perfect for use as bathroom tongue and groove panelling as it is fully impervious to water.
Your requirements will take a little working out, so please do remember that we are on the end of the phone to help, if required.
We hope to hear from you soon.