Ceiling/Floor Beading & Trunking
Small, easy fit trims. Some flexible options to bend to curved walls.
- Easy fit. Install in a fraction of the time of plaster. Perfect for DIY.
- Lightweight – one person install.
- Pre-primed surface requires only one coat of paint.
- Durable and shock-resistant.
- Water resistant – fine in bathrooms.
- Standard material: High Grade Polymer.
- Flexible material: Flexible Polyurethane. Read about materials.
- Flexible options bend to concave or convex walls (for min. radius click on product image – if you don’t know the radius of your wall find details on how to calculate it here).
- Delivered in 2 to 3 working days.
Tools & adhesives at bottom of page.
Help or samples? Call 0121 449 8525.
Showing all 12 results
Quadrant Beading 1 Flex
Min. Radius = 0.7m
Length=200 cm£6.15 inc VAT
Scotia Beading 4
Length=200 cm£16.10 inc VAT
Scotia Beading 4 Flex
Min. Radius = 0.7m
Ogee Beading 5
Length=200 cm£14.60 inc VAT
Ogee Beading 5 Flex
Min. Radius = 1.5m
Tools & Adhesives
Fix Hydro Adhesive
290ml tube (fits caulking gun).
Coverage: Approx. 8m of moulding.
Adheres moulding to almost any surface. Works inside and out, in wet or dry, and in temperatures down to freezing.
Fix Pro Adhesive
310ml tube (fits caulking gun).
Coverage: Approx 8m of moulding.
Adheres moulding to surfaces. Water based. Use only in dry areas, on dry, sealed plaster, and in temperatures above 5 degrees.
Fix Extra Jointing Adhesive
310ml tube (fits caulking gun). 80ml tube also available.
For coverage see individual descriptions on product pages.
Adheres joints. Ensures no movement over time.
Basic Mitre Box
Classic Mitre Box & Saw
We hold stock of these products at our European warehouse. We are rarely out of stock. If we are, we will contact you to discuss your options.
We use both TNT’s & UPS’s 48 hour delivery service. Delivery to you is in 2 to 3 working days.
Deliveries occur on weekdays between 9am and 6pm. If you would like us to target a specific delivery day, please call us on order.
When you receive your order, the driver won’t wait for you to check your goods. Please check the packaging. If there is any damage, sign as ‘damaged’ (even though the contents may not be).
Once the driver has left, check the contents immediately. Damage is infrequent, and we will replace any damaged goods, but you must notify us within 1 working day of receipt.
Need Some Help?
Whether you are looking for a simple cornice or want to explore your creativity, give us a call.
Returns Policy For This Range
We do accept returns on this range. The responsibility and cost for returning items though is yours. Using the following advice should avoid the need to return goods:
- If you have any queries, please call us. We are here to help. Lines are open Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
- For most products we can get samples out in the post to you. Up to 3 free of charge. We would much rather that you had a sample than order the wrong product.
- Double check all measurements, quantities and sizes before you confirm your order.
- If the worst comes to worst though and you do need to return items you will find the full procedure on our terms and conditions page, but in summary:
- Notify us. We need to know that you are planning to return goods and to advise you where to return them to as we don’t accept returns at our sales office. You need to do this within 2 weeks of you receiving the goods.
- It is your responsibility to return the goods in good condition, to pay for that cost, and to do so within 2 weeks of you advising us that you wish to return the goods. We’re sorry but we don’t accept returns after this time.
- Please check that you have received all of the items in good condition within 24 hours of you receiving them, even if you have decided to return them. We cannot credit goods received back to us that are damaged, and so if they have been damaged in transit to you, please advise us of this within 24 hours of receipt.