Skirting Board Covers
Designed to cover low, thin skirting.
- Impact resistant material – stronger than wood or MDF.
- Fit wires behind.
- Consistent finish – no knots.
- Perfect for DIY – install using glue.
- Water resistant – fine in bathrooms.
- Won’t crack, split, warp or rot.
- Pre-primed surface requires just one coat of paint.
- Material type: Toughened High Grade Polymer. Read about materials.
- Typical delivery in 2 to 5 working days, depending on location
- Price promise. Find the same product cheaper online in the UK and we’ll beat it by 5%.
Tools & adhesives at bottom of page.
Help or samples? Call 01823 77 44 00.
Showing all 3 results
Skirting Cover 1
Internal=8.8cm x 1.4cm
Skirting Cover 2
Internal=9.5cm x 1.7cm
Skirting Cover 3
Internal=9.9cm x 1.4cm
Tools & Adhesives
Fix Power Adhesive
290ml tube (fits caulking gun).
Coverage: Approx. 8m of moulding.
Adheres moulding to almost any surface. Works inside and out, in wet or dry, and in temperatures down to freezing.
Fix Extra Jointing Adhesive
310ml tube (fits caulking gun). 80ml tube also available.
For coverage see individual descriptions on product pages.
Adheres joints. Ensures no movement over time.
Basic Mitre Box
Classic Mitre Box & Saw
These products are usually delivered in 2 to 5 working days, depending on location.
We use National Carriers which means a weekday delivery between 9am and 6pm.
Please note that surcharges apply to Highlands, islands, Northern Ireland and overseas. Please call for details.
When you receive your order, the driver won’t wait for you to check your goods. Please check the packaging. If there is any damage, sign as ‘damaged’ (even though the contents may not be).
Once the driver has left, check the contents immediately. Damage is infrequent, and we will replace any damaged goods, but you must notify us within 1 working day of receipt.
Need Some Help?
If you need any help or advice, please give us a call.
Returns Policy for this Range
We accept returns for this range, subject conditions. Read conditions.